The ideal candidate will have a matric. A qualification in administration or similar would prove beneficial.
Experience is not a requirement; it is anticipated that the successful individual will receive intensive on-the-job training.
Applicants with the following skills can apply:
- A good written and oral command of the English language
- Good Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to communicate clearly
The duties and responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant are discussed under the following headings:
- General support
The Administrative Assistant will be required to provide general support and clerical duties to the Project Administrator including, but not limited to:
- Project and business administration.
- Coordinating meetings and diaries.
- Minutes of meetings.
- Travel arrangements.
- Timesheet management.
- Tender assistance.
- New project tasks.
- Sub consultant administration.
- Record management.
- Reception report when required.
- Review and maintaining of company documentation.
- Invoice generation.
- IT invoicing (support)
The Administrative Assistant position is not a personal assistant position and duties will therefore not include the managing of personal diaries of any personnel.