Bid Administrator – Delta BEC, Pretoria, South Africa
Overview of Position
The Bid Administrator provides administrative support to the Bids Department. Duties include assisting with the compilation; completion and scanning of tenders; panel of consultants for DFM and Delta BEC when necessary and other administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To read through all Bid documentation before completing tender document.
- Prepare checklist before completing tender document.
- Discuss tender requirements with Bid Manager.
- Completing tender forms.
- Book driver for delivery if within Gauteng or surrounding areas.
- Request courier booking if tender is due in DBN/CPT/Outside of Gauteng and surrounding areas.
- Requesting additional information from designated team member if necessary e.g. Bank Rating, bank stamps, reference letters, certified copies.
- Gathering of documentation for tenders.
- Ensure tender document is signed by bid manager/equivalent.
- Compile attachments (TAX; VAT; etc.).
- Create cover pages; envelope covers; cover letters & table of contents.
- Tender document to be checked by bid manager.
- Liaising with the Durban and Cape Town office for documents
- Opening/updating Bids folders
- Printing, scanning and copying documents
- Tender document to be approved by bid manager.
- Make copies of tender document if required.
- Scan completed tender document and save the scanned copy to the correct bid folder.
- Bind/ file tender document, with dividers when necessary and package.
- Save all correspondence relating to allocated bids in the necessary bid folder.
- Report to Supervisor on a weekly basis with progress regarding tenders.
- Assisting with general duties if required.
6 months to 1 years relevant experience.
- Matric required.
- Tertiary Education (Supply Chain Management) advantageous.
- Microsoft Office which includes Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Drivers License
Please send all applications and CV’s to email@example.com .