POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED – Clerk Of Works – Delta BEC, Roggebaai, Western Cape, South Africa
Delta Built Environment Consultants (DeltaBEC), a young, vibrant Consulting Engineering firm urgently requires the services of a Clerk of Works to be permanently based on site in Saldanha Bay, Western Cape, to monitor progress, assist with contract administration and inspection, and implement DeltaBEC’s quality assurance processes on site.
Work Activities and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Principal Agent with contract administration duties.
- Conduct inspections and implement the DeltaBEC quality assurance procedures for all disciplines.
- Chair technical and progress meetings as required.
- Assist with the resolution of issues on site.
- Manage the flow of information and record keeping between the Contractor and the Professional Team.
- Report on construction progress.
At least 2-5 year ‘experience in general building construction as a construction manager/site agent/foreman on projects with a construction value of R 40 million and above.
BSc Construction Studies / BTech Building or Civil Engineering / NDip Building or Civil Engineering.