Client Relationship Manager – Delta Facilities Management, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
The Client Relationship Manager will be based at the DELTA Group Lynnwood office and will focus primarily on visiting and securing clients for the companies. The individual will focus heavily on private sector clients including but not limited to retail developments, office parks, schools, industrial developments, and all other private businesses requiring facilities management services. The individual will need to visit clients as required in order to ensure client satisfaction, give required feedback to the relevant project managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for for the successful execution of projects and duties will include:
- Client relations
- Maintaining existing client relationships
- Forging new relationships with potential clients
- Client management
- Understanding clients’ needs and reporting such to the technical staff
- Business development
- Identifying opportunities and developing plan for secure work from such
- Problem solving
- Assisting technical staff in addressing the client’s problems on site
- Understanding DELTA Group Facilities Management service offering
- Fostering relationships with DELTA Group technical staff.
- Operational excellence
- Assisting the technical team in improving quality of services offered
- Client relations
If qualification requirements are not met (see below), 1 year experience as a Client Relations Manager or similar.
Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Office based
- Partial working from home will be considered
- Daily travel alone or with other employees to clients around Gauteng
- Occasional solo travel to other parts of South Africa
Desired Start Date & Location
15th March 2021
Please send all applications and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org using “CRM001” as subject.